I have a new favorite song. It’s called 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) by Matt Redman. This is what it sounds like.
So then, I thought about 10,000 reasons to do something. I don’t think I could think of 10,000 reasons to go skydiving, but it may be possible to think of 10 reasons to become a Christian (even though you need only one!).
My mind then turned to how many reasons it would take to get someone to do something ridiculous.
It would probably take the person with common sense 10,000 reasons to:
- Run in a mental hospital.
- Run with scissors.
- Run with scissors in a mental hospital.
- Get involved in a land war with Asia.
- Go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line.
- Try to fly whilst wearing a Superman costume.
- Enter the X Games.
- Be on reality T.V.
- Become a comedian (yeah, not likely that’s gonna happen anyway, considering how lame this blog post is).
- Voluntarily use Windows.
- Eat spray cheese, right out of the can.
Any other ideas to add to the list?
*Jesus Freak Girl*